Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Quickie by James Patterson

Not the best Patterson book, but still enjoyable. The story seemed more like a severe warning for anyone who thought about cheating on their spouse (perhaps there are some personal issues Patterson was addressing?). Much of the story seemed too straight forward and as the reader you could figure out what was going to happen next simply by asking yourself...hmmm, what is the worst thing that could possibly happen right now? Even the main character (although not too far off from the standard Patterson lead) was not too likable. I found myself not wanting to back her at all; in fact I kinda wanted her to get what was coming to her. The best part about this book was that it was not too long, so I did not have to invest too much time to get through it. I would recommend this to a Patterson fan who has perhaps run out of his better stories to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment